Olivia's best friend Hayden turned 4 and came down to Disneyland to celebrate. I had my mom come down to help me so we could join them. I learned something after the first day... I can't do Disneyland on my own anymore. Maybe when Ellanore is a little older and I don't feel like a bad mom for bringing her to a place that had a measle out break last year, then I can do it on my own again but for now with nursing every two hours I need my mommy!! Haha
Day one was fun to just be back and we had some things we needed to do. We didn't get Aurora and Jasmine's autograph before our passes were blocked out for the summer so we finished our picture frame finally! Now we just need a picture!
Day 2 was amazing!!! We stayed till 11pm and saw the paint the night parade with front row seats and had a great spot for the fireworks! We usually just watch the parade far back with the kids on our shoulders while we walk to rides and when we see the fireworks the trees are in the way of the castle so to was fun to have good seats finally. We went on a ton of rides and played all day with Hayden! Also, Hayden's mommy is my really good friend so I was loving spending time with her! We miss living across the street from them in Idaho but love that we are both in California now! If only we were neighbors in California, that would be perfect!
Day 3 was with my in laws and it was crazy!! The park was at 95% capacity and it was impossible to do anything because there were so many people. It was really disappointing. We got on a few rides and saw a parade and Celine Dion
Day 4 was great! We saw so many characters (which is my favorite thing to do)! We went on a few rides and tried a lot of new treats! We had a lot of fun with Leah! I'm so glad I was able to redeem Disneyland after our crazy attempt.

































No comments:
Post a Comment