She is so alert. She follows us as we walk around the apartment. She stares into our eyes when she looks at us. I don't remember Olivia or Walt looking so deep into my soul.
She started smiling around 6 weeks and everyday she smiles more and more! It is the cutest cheesy grin. She coos a lot more now and I think I got a giggle out!
She sleeps a solid block from 11:30pm- 7:30am! It's amazing!!! Now if only Walter and Olivia would take some lessons from her on sleeping while mommy sleeps it would be HEAVEN! What good does a baby sleeping through the night do if mommy still has to get up 2 or 3 times at night with a teething toddler and another toddler who wants to sleep as close to mommy and daddy as possible!? Even though I'm up with them a lot I have been able to handle this whole no sleep situation a lot better with every kid! So maybe if we have 10 kids I'll some how turn into a vampire and not need sleep and still be happy sucking my kids blood!? Haha! Kidding! I am also prepared for the day when Ellanore stops sleeping through the night just like Walt and Olivia did.
She really is the perfect little baby!! I wear her a lot and that is her happy place! She falls asleep the second I strap her to me and stays asleep for hours.



No comments:
Post a Comment