On the other hand I am a little glad that time marches on. People ask me how life with 3 is and to that I say "I LOVE IT!!" Really!! What isn't there to love about your own children?! I love watching my babies grow and learn and do and say funny things! But this last month hasn't been a walk in the park either.
Walt got sick the week we brought sweet Ellanore home. Naturally he shared it with Michael and Olivia. I felt like it was my turn but it never fully came, luckly. Then we had our first ant attack and it continued to get worse and spread to each room in our apartment. I was sick of how it was making me a postpartum basket case so we left the house for a few days to get it sprayed which was stressful in its self! We all had a serious case of the stir crazies and it was a struggle. Olivia and Walt decided that they no longer wanted to sleep through the night and going to bed is the worst thing to happen to them and they love watching the sun rise. Michael's job was crazier than ever which was great for him but I missed him a lot. And I was stupid enough to ignore my mommy intuition and I sent Olivia and Walter to germ infested nursery and Olivia got sick again and shared it with Michael and Walt. Anyways, the point to all my tiny trials is that I have learned a lot about humility and asking for help or saying yes to help.
My testimony of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ has grown so much in my trials. As I look back on what I wrote about my trials they seem so small but in the thick of them I found myself turning to Heavenly Father and my savior, Jesus Christ and seeing immediate blessings from them and now I see more than just those immediate blessings. They truly carried me through those trials and sent angles to help me. I have made some very dear friend in the last month. I am so grateful for them and all their help!
Ellanore is a great eater, sleeper, and well that's about all she does... Oh and pooper! She is so darn cute!! She smells amazing and is so fun to snuggle! I enjoy spending one on one time with her at night! I'm so lucky to be her mommy!! I can't wait to get to know her more!

No comments:
Post a Comment