Friday, August 28, 2015

Rachael's Wedding

Rachael is married!! It was a long an busy summer but her wedding turned out amazing! We were nervous we wouldn't make it but sweet Ellanore came 4 days later. She looked absolutely beautiful and was so happy! Jake is a lucky guy! 

The day before the wedding we drove to my grandpas house and had a taco night with family, it was so good to see family I hadn't seen since my wedding.  After we went to the Los Angels temple and stayed in the temple apartments. Olivia was so excited to be sleeping at the temple and now she is always asking if we can sleep at the temple again. 

The temple ceremony was beautiful and brought back lots of memories of when Michael and I got married! I am such a lucky girl! Being sealed in the temple to my best friend is the best blessing I could ever ask for and I'm so happy Rachael gets to have that blessing too!

I can't believe my little sister is married!! I still feel like we 10 and 5! Time had flown by and Rachael has become a beautiful and successful woman! On her drive down to the temple the night before her wedding she got a job offer, teaching 2 grade. I'm so proud of her and all her hard work. She is amazing with children, they love her and trust her! She is so kind and always doing her best to serve others and to make sure they are happy! She is funny and weird and so amazing! I miss not living close by her. We had a lot of fun the last 3 years when we were both in Idaho. Olivia and Walter love ther Auntie Rachael! We are all so happy she had found that special person and are excited to have jake in our family. We love you both!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment