Saturday, August 29, 2015

August

August was a crazy month and now that it is October I can't remember what happened! Thank goodness for pictures!

On August 1st we went to the Orange County fair. It was a lot is fun and hot. It was like all fairs but mostly it made us miss the Southeast Idaho Fair. We love living in California but little things make us miss Idaho.
After the fair Michael shaved his face after a year of not shaving. When Olivia walked in after he had cleaned up I asked who he was and she said I don't know! It was funny. He hopped in the shower and I got Walt and cut his hair. When I handed Walt to Michael he started crying but quickly realized it was Michael. I love how youn Michael looks! So handsome!! And Walt's smile melts my heart!
I don't even remember how far along I was in this picture but I'm sure it was close to 35 weeks.
The perks of a belly! I couldn't get enough peaches and ice cream! 
I love this picture of Walt and his daddy. We went with Michael to scouts one night and the kids loved playing basketball.
36 weeks
We have this cute lake the we love to walk around by our house. The kids love finding the turtles.
Olivia loved going to the doctors with me. She helped listen to the baby's heart beat and loved playing on the table.
Dr Ollie!
August was an exciting month because we spent a lot of time talking about Auntie Rachael's wedding!
We love spending our evenings at the beach rolling in the sand!
38ish weeks

They were out cold after out beach evening.
Happy national s'mores day! You better believe I celebrated this wonderful made up holiday!!
These two can get along so nicely and then not! It makes these moments so much sweeter!
By the end I was so uncomfortable and all I did was beg the kids to lay in bed with me and watch movies.
I managed to suck it up and go to the pool one last time. We love our little pool!
We also found a summer dollar movie that I thought the kids might like... But it turned out to be pretty lame. The kids had more fun eating popcorn and climbing around the chairs.

Michael and I had a fun date weekend! My mom came down for my baby shower and somehow talked me into letting her take the kids back to Bakersfield with her. It was hard for me to say yes and let my babies go but I'm so glad I said yes! I had a fun night with my main man! We went to a Japanese hotpot resturant and walked along the beach. It was a beautiful sunset!





37 weeks
I like this little tradition I started. It's fun to see the difference. 
My grandma got Olivia this cute dress and she looks so darn cute in it!!
I love my little pancake and egg helpers! We went through a huge pancake phase.
We snuck in one last Disneyland adventure before baby arrived.
I don't do much with Olivia's hair since it's so curly and always looks cute on it's own unless it hadn't been washed in a few days. But when I get a chance to play with it I love it! The best is when it's still really wet.
I got this cute picture when I was at my last doctors appointment! Love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment