The day after my baby shower my mom and sisters headed home to get ready for Rachael's bridal shower the next day. Some how they talked me into letting them take Olivia and Walt back to Bakersfield with them! It was really hard to say yes but I'm glad they talked me into it! Michael and I went on a really fun date! He took me to this place called Shabu Shabu, it's a Japanese hot pot place. It was fun trying something new. Then we went on a long walk on the beach! It was so fun playing with him. I love every second I get with him!
On Saturday we went up to Bakersfield or the bridal shower. My moms friends Mia and Kimmie and my friend Allie put the shower together and it turned out beautiful! The theme was Breakfast at Tiffany's since Rachael's wedding colors were tiffany blue and yellow. Allie got some great pictures of Olivia!









No comments:
Post a Comment