Saturday, May 2, 2015

Disneyland

We have been taking full advantage of our Disneyland pass! We try to go once a week but sometimes it's twice. Olivia asks to go every morning. I was really scared to do this on my own. I knew I would be fine once we were in the park but getting on the tram to the park scared me. My first experience wasn't that great but every time it gets better. I always say a prayer right before we get on then someone comes to help us. It's awesome! 

We always try to see a  princess, Tinkerbell, Minnie and Mickey, and then ride a few rides. That takes about 2-3 hours then we head home for naps... Well, usually they fall asleep in the car so we head home for dinner and an early bedtime.

One morning we got to the park around 11:30, we ate lunch while we waited in line to see Tinkerbell. We went on a few rides and while we were on Dumbo (Olivia's favorite) we saw Ariel visiting with people. We got off the ride and said hello to her. She remembered us from the week before! Then we asked a cast member how we could see more princesses (other than Ariel, since we see her everytime!) He pointed us in the direction to the royal hall! Jackpot! On our way there we ran into Aurora then watched the Frozen theater with Anna and Elsa then headed to the royal hall and saw Bell, Snow White, and Cinderella. Olivia hasn't stoped talking about meeting all the princesses. We will be going back a lot before our passes end for the summer. 

It has been so fun going right now. It's easy to do it on my own with Olivia and Walter, I'm not a large pregnant woman yet, and best of all it's the off season so most of the time it is never longer than 30 minutes to do anything. 

Olivia's favorite rides are Dumbo, King Arthur's Carousel, Small World, and Ariel. 

Olivia's favorite Princesses are all of them! She loves meeting any character and loves going to Mickey and Minnie's houses. 

It is so much fun going with Olivia! She makes Disneyland so magical! And now daddy has a pass! We went for FHE this week and hopefully will go a lot more as a family when baby girl gets here because I don't know how it will go with a newborn and two toddlers on my own! For now we love our little routine! 




































1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, these pictures- I am DYING! Olivia is so cute, as is Walter. But I just can't get over her little face expressions. I am loving all your californian adventures! Thanks for sharing them...AND you look great. :)

    ReplyDelete