Saturday, May 2, 2015

Walter

This silly boy makes my heart so happy!!

He loves to pick his toes! It's so funny! We just got him new socks so there is always sick fuzz in between his toes and he loves it.

This kid can climb and it scares me!! It started off small, he would climb up his slide and slide down then he started standing up when he got to the top. Then he figures out how to climb on the coffee table, then the chairs next to the coffee table. Then it was the kitchen chairs and that turned into the table! Then I found him on our be and now it's Olivia's bed! I'm going to have a heart attack. He has only fallen off the coffee table so far but I scares me! 

He is so snuggly! He loves his blue and pooh bear when he sleeps. He snuggles them and in the morning has to have them when he gets out of bed then he forgets about them once I set him down. 

He loves Olivia so much! He copies everything she does and I have to reminder her all the time to make good choices because Walt does everything she does.






















No comments:

Post a Comment