Where has the time gone? She was my baby just yesterday! Now she is a big 3 year old who has so much personality! This girl can talk! And talk! And talk!! And talk!!! It makes me laugh! She is so expressive when she talks, with her hands and face. The other night I was busy writing a talk for church and Michael was laying in bed watching a show. He heard Olivia talking to me and I was telling her she couldn't color on my paper this time because it was a special paper. Michael tried to get her to go lay in bed with him but she said "no! I want to talk with her!" Haha! I love it! My favorite part of listening to her talk is staring into her big blue eyes!
She had a great birthday! The night before we did our traditional last hug picture and Michael joined in on our tradition.
Her birthday morning started off at 6AM!!! This is not a usual thing! She usually sleeps till 9 but I think she knew what that day was and how special it is! Michael hurried and got ready for work then took her to get donuts. She was exausted and fell asleep on the car ride home and it was only 7:30. While they were gone I decorated our apartment with princess decorations. She was so surprised when they walked through the door. She dug right into Daddy's donut and was quite upset when he wanted a bite. She gave us a really big pouty face, looked at the ground dramatically then took an even more dramatic run to her room. I was confused for a second, I thought she had turned 13 not 3! The rest of the day we had our funny 3 year old back.
After playing with balloons all morning Olivia and Walter crashed around 10am. It gave them a great nap before Oma came and we made our way to Disneyland.
We had a magical day at Disneyland. We met up with my cousin's wife and her kids who Olivia calls her cousins. Olivia really loves playing with Colt and Lola. We tried the Ferris wheel at California Adventure and Olivia enjoyed being really high up. Then we did one of her favorite rides, Ariel! I love watching her get so excited on that ride. We made our way over to Disneyland and saw the end of the parade just in time to see tinkerbell pass. She loves tinkerbell. We then did dumbo, the marry-go-round, Casey jr.'s train, and small world. Olivia had been collecting her pennies or "pens" to throw them in the water at Disneyland. She got to throw a few of them and she was excited. We hurried and grabbed a cupcake on our way out and headed to Chuck-e-Cheeses. She had a great time playing with her new friend kate and eating her favorite food! We sang happy birthday on her Olof cake than we turned into a Cinderella cupcake. It was a good day!
This Sunday my mom dad and brothers and sister came to hear me speak in church then my brother Dallin and his cute girlfriend Deanna joined us to celebrate my dad, Olivia, and Emily's birthday. It was a fun day! We went to church, took naps, played a game and talked. After dinner we sang happy birthday then headed to Balboa Island to walk along the beach get a balboa bar. It was fun spending time with my family! I love living close to them!
I love my little Ollie Girl! I'm so blessed to be her mommy!


















No comments:
Post a Comment