When Michael started the interview process with Oakley we played the what if game and my favorite part was; what if we actually get the job and move to Southern California? I would get to go to family get-togethers!! Then we got the job and I realized we would be going to Easter!! I was so excited to spend Easter with family! And it lived up to my dreams! It was a little weird being on the adult side now and I was the oldest grandchild there but I loved being with family!
We colored eggs with crayons this year because Walt was asleep, Michael was watching a movie, and I didn't want to make messes. Olivia loved it and loved talking about Easter traditions. She was really interested with the Easter Bunny and hiding eggs and bringing her a gift.
Olivia woke up Easter morning and loved the finding eggs and helping Walt. We listened to conference and made a yummy breakfast. We got ready then drove to my grandpa Hansens house to visit and watch the end of conference. It was fun visiting with him and playing at his house.
We got to my Grandmas Hunts house and had a Grandmas Gtore and then had our Easter egg hunt. Olivia loved this egg hunt more than the one we had. Her basket was so full! It's been 2 months now and she still talks about going to Great Oma Hunts house and looking for eggs. Olivia LOVES Great Oma Hunt and Great Opa Hunt! She asks once or twice a week to go visit them. We had a yummy dinner and great conversations. I love being close to family!











No comments:
Post a Comment