Thursday, February 13, 2014

2 months

IWalter's second month of life slowed down a lot. Maybe it is because all my sleepless nights are catching up to me or maybe it is because we don't ever leave the house. Although, I would like to get more sleep and leave the house I'm not going to complain about keeping my baby a baby a little longer!

He is such a sweet boy! He started smiling at 5 1/2 weeks and hasn't stopped smiling since! I LOVE it! You can get the best smiles out of him right after he eats and gets his diapers changed. He is sick right now and he is still smiling. Walt loves his baths and smiles through the whole thing. He also started cooing which is so sweet! I really can't get enough of him! 

He never cries! It's amazing!! Ok, he cries but it's only when he is hungry or wants to be held. I love hearing him cry... That sounds bad but I love hearing the sound of his voice. It's so sweet when he cries to be held. He stops the second I pick him up and starts the second I put him down. It makes me feel good! I know he wants to be near me!

He is such a strong little man. He holds his head up great. He loves to be held like a baby but he loves to be held over my shoulder so he can look around even more. 

He sleeps ok. Some nights he wakes up 2 or three times but he got into a routine of going to bed around 11 then waking up to eat around 6 then waking up at 9ish. But that all ended when he got sick. Poor little guy! No baby should ever be sick!!! He isn't the best at napping. I still take a nap when Olivia does and he falls asleep around then too but wakes up every 5-10 minutes because he looses his pacifier. So I don't get really good naps and have been a zombie lately. 

The other day I stuck his thumb in his mouth to see what he thought of it and the last couple of days he has been trying his best to get it in on his own. He doesn't have very good hand mouth coordination but he is working in it. 

I just love him so much! He is so perfect! Olivia absolutely loves him! The first thing she says in the morning when I go to get her up is "bebe?" As she tilts her head to the side and looks up at me whith her big blue eyes and eyebrows raised. She then helps me bring his bed, with him in it, out to the living room for breakfast. If Walt isn't in the same room as us she will stop everything and go get him. She loves giving him kissed and holding him. Our biggest fight lately (which has been a loosing battle) is Walt's bink... Every time I turn around she pulls it out of his mouth, comes up to me with it in her mouth, makes sure I see it, the runs away as fast as she can! She is so silly! I absolutely love her with all my heart and love watching her be an amazing big sister. I'm so blessed to have 2 perfect babies!! 



























No comments:

Post a Comment