Wednesday, January 15, 2014

One month!

I can't believe my little Walter man is only 1 month old! The month has flown by but I feel as if he has been with us forever. He is such a sweet boy. Here are a few things we have learned or experience with our little boy.

-Walter hardly ever cries and when he does it's mostly grunting.
-he grunts ALL the time!! If you touch him he grunts.
-he snores really loud! I always wondered about people complaining about how their babies were loud sleepers and I never understood... Until now.
-Walter has great aim! He is good at puddling his pee right in his eye! 
-newborn baby boys are extremely hard to change! I think girls are a lot easier.
-Walter loves to hang out late at night... He thinks a good bed time is 2am! I don't think he understands that 2am is an awful bed time!
-he has perfect hand placement. 
-he loves to cuddle and be held
-he has great facial expressions a the time.
-he currently has a flat head and likes to look to the right so we have to turn his head to the left and hope he doesn't have to wear a helmet.
-he gets kicked a lot... He is learning quick that he is a little brother!
-he was circumsized at 4 days old and lost his umbilical cord at 2 and 1/2 weeks (New Years Eve)
-he is good at nursing just like Olivia was.
-his hands are always open which is interesting since Olivia's were always tight fists.
-he has baby acney like Olivia did and hopefully it will go away soon.
-he is so laid back and let's me kiss him all day long!
-he is filling out and at his 2 week check up he was 8lbs even and still 20 inches.

We love our little man and are really exited to get to know him more!


Perfect hand placement!
Had to throw this in! Olivia is my little buddy! 
Strong boy!
2 weeks
Best friends!!
I love looking over and finding her kissing him and petting his head. I love them!
Perfect hand placement!
She always wants Walter to lay by her
We love when auntie Rach comes to visit! And perfect hand placement.
23 were sending the daddy pictures at work and this one made me laugh! Walters face is so funny!
A normal one
Perfect hand placement!

3 weeks!
Little boy clothes are so cute!
He is getting strong!
I love his wrinkly forehead!
Olivia loves giving Walter piggy back rides
I walked in to see them having a starring contest. Of course Walter turned his head when I took the picture.
 

We love our Walter boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment