This past two and a half weeks were busy, busy, busy!
It started off with a quick trip to Utah for my cousin's bridal shower! It was fun being with Tori and Patricia for the first time since my wedding.
A week after the shower I made the journey to Utah once again for Tori's 'Hens Night'. We had a blast at the Cheesecake Factory.
Then there was the wedding day!! It was beautiful and perfect!!
Victoria Van Langeveld Danklef and I go way back. Tori and I have been friends since birth (since she is my cousin)! Tori (the youngest) was a member of the 3 Musketeers with Me (the oldest) and Patricia (the middle) . If you were to have run into us growing up you would see us in matching in dresses, shirts, pants, headbands, shoes, socks, pajamas, and most famously our swim suits. We often went on cruises and to Balboa Island with our entire family. This is when we would spend most of our time bonding since we lived so far away from each other. We would all hang out then notice Tori was missing, usually we would find her teasing our boy cousins since Patty and I would get boring just sitting and playing with our Barbies.
One time after a fun trip to Balboa Island I drove back to Washington with her family. That trip we did tons of fun things such as sing STYX Mr. Roboto, went to Uncle Mark's work picnic, visited a museum, but the most exciting part was when the family was going to get a cute black bunny. Tori and I sat in front of a clock and every 5 minutes we would call the owners of the bunnies and beg them to call us back so we could pick up the baby bunny. We finally got the bunny and spent the rest of our trip showering the bunny with kisses!
On a cruise to Hawaii Tori fell asleep really early. As Patricia and I lay awake we saw a huge bug fly across the room over sleeping Tori. Patricia and I paniced and screamed we then tried to convince Tori it was morning time and she needed to wake up! Of course she didn't believe us and wouldn't save us from the killer bug... Patricia and I slept with a blanket over us the rest of the night.
Tori, I am so grateful you were apart of my special day and you let me be a part of yours. You are a beautiful person Tori, inside and out. You are strong, funny, smart, and loving. I am so grateful you are my friend and family. I look forward to our new futures! I hope our children will grow up closer than we did so we can spend more time getting to know each other!!

Congratulations Tori! I am so happy for you! You are a beautiful bride!
The 3 Musketeers
PS.... Patricia ended up with the bouquet... Guess who is next!







No comments:
Post a Comment