Friday, September 9, 2011

Colorado Visit


Its official! I have decided that we will be living in Colorado within the next 10 years! Every time I visit family in Colorado I decided right then and there that I am packing the house up the second we get home and we will be returning to Colorado the next day... Then I remember that Michael has a job in Idaho and not in Colorado... boo.

Anyways, we visited Colorado this past weekend. It was so good to be with Michaels family and not be rushed to get back to school or work.

We went to Garden Of The Gods on our visit and that is about all the pictures I got so this post will be short.


Can you find Rachel?

Really? Who wouldn't want to live here?


Oh wait!!! You have to see the cutest baby EVER!!! I am in love with this baby!!! His name is Spencer and he is the greatest! I baby sat him for a day and enjoyed catching up on missed times. Being an aunt is the BEST!!


Doesn't this warm your soul?

Although he isn't very happy here, he has the most precious cry ever!

Change of plans... Maybe this will be a longer post than I thought. During the month of August Michael grew out his beard since he has never done it before. Everyone was giving him a hard time for growing it out. Saying things like "OOOh now that you are a BYU Idaho graduate you think you can grow you beard out?" Well, this is the finished product and I liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment