Monday, May 2, 2011

Welcome to Yellowstone Bear World!!


On Saturday Michael and I took our first adventure of the summer!
(yes, we know that it snowed multiple times last week and will snow again tonight. We understand that it has not gotten above 50 degrees. We understand that summer wont get here until July probably.)


Yellowstone Bear World
Goats

Elk

White Elk... 1 out of 1 million and there are two at YBW

What a beast


I can't stop laughing at this picture!! The bear in the back is peeing! I didn't even notice it until just now!

The perfect bear

We kept following the truck with all the food

I WANT ONE!!

We got to pet the baby cubs

Licking some salt...

I didn't know their tail feathers were so long

He was a grouchy fella

Awesome Swan... But he kept biting us


They came up to our car

1 comment:

  1. This looks fun! I think we should double well I guess there would be five with little A :)

    ReplyDelete