Saturday, May 21, 2011

Adventure Number 2: Camping Trip


Last weekend Michael and I went on our first camping trip! It was quite an adventure. Michael won the tent from Melelauca. The tent is meant for a summer trip although it was a nice, windy, 60 degrees. Our tent is very open and the breeze went right through. We slept 10 feet away from the creek and it was super loud all night! Once we got into the tent for bed I saw a spider on the roof of the tent! Ugh... then we had to get it and it fell on top of us. Finally Michael saved me! In the morning there were 5 more on the tent! We forgot the foil to cook dinner and brekfast so we left early to get food. Now we know what we need for next time!





This is my I hate spiders, ants, and ticks face!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! How fun! This made me miss you! AND made me want to go camping! (with you! Soon!)

    ReplyDelete