Sunday, October 3, 2010

October already!!?


The past 4 weeks have gone by so fast and have been so busy!! This semester is suicide! Michael can graduate in July so I think it would be fun to try to graduate with him. In order to graduate by July I will have to take a lot of classes. This semester I am taking 19 credits!!!!! It is 9 classes of wonderful opportunities to learn but no time for homework! I am in 2 sewing classes and have absolutely fallen in love with this hobby! I have made some really cute beanies, booties, and sleepers. If you would like one just let me know and I get extra credit for all the projects. I am starting my first home decor project which is a table cloth to hide my unfinished table!! That was going to be a blog entry but we never finished the table... I am taking a parenting and marriage class that has so many wonderful articles due every class but sometimes I just don't have time to read them... but I will when I get a chance! My home and family management class is the BEST!! We talk about planning, organizing, decision making, goals, values, resources, and so many other helpful tools to make life the best it can be! So, those 5 classes are for my minor (which I forgot to pick one so I am just starting it this semester) I am in a capstone class which is really interesting. We have cases every week and we have to form our own opinions on them and learn how to understand others ways of thinking. Our last case was about a girl who was stabbed in front of her apartment and 38 of her neighbors heard her scream but didn't do anything until she was found dead... What would you have done? My favorite class is modern! This is the first time I have had this teacher and I LOVE her choreography! It feels so good! I am in a social dance class which is really funny! When the guys find out that I am married they get really awkward then when they find out that I am 4 years older than them they get even more awkward then they find out I am a dance major and they start stepping on my feet! My last class is Dance Alliance. This is the touring dance team for BYU Idaho. What a blessing it is to be on this team. I absolutely love dancing and it is one of the best ways to share my testimony so what can get better than this!! The class is a 2 semester class so in April when the semester ends we will be going to Texas! Hopefully I will get to see my cousin Hannah and her cute family! I am in a dance called Sunshine and every time I listen to the music I get emotional. You all know the song You Are My Sunshine. The second verse is what melts my heart.

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken

So I hung my head and I cried.

The dance is about a mothers love and child's love. There are 4 girls in the dance. Well, along with my busy schedule Michael is really busy too! He is in class from 9 to 12 then he works from 1 to 10! He also was promoted a few weeks before school started! We are so excited for his new learning opportunity at Melaleuca! We barely get to see each other though. We love the weekends when we can hang out! He is so awesome! Michael is such a hard worker! He does so much to provide for our family. I love him so much! The last 9 and 1/2 months have been so awesome! That is what has been going on in the Woolley home.

We were able to sneak away for a weekend to Utah for the BYU vs Nevada game. We spent some time with my Grandma, Grandpa, and cousins, Patty and Tori! We spent the night in the hotel my Grandparents stay in and it was AWESOME! Yeah for weekend get aways!!






2 comments:

  1. You came down to Utah and didn't TELL ME!????!!! how rude. You look good and sound like life is crazy but good, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it makes you wonder how people do college with kids!!!

    ReplyDelete