I was going to change Ellanore's diaper and I asked Olivia to go get me a diaper. She came back with a used poopy diaper and she thought she was so funny!!
After telling me if I would have fed her vegetables when she was a baby maybe she would like vegetables now I told her I had fed her veggies so then she says "Mom, maybe I wasn't born with the gift of eating vegetables." haha! nice try girlfriend!!
Just heard walt cry “ I don’t want to die!!” And Olivia said “don’t worry walt! That’s just how life goes! Don’t you want to be with Heavenly Father again!? And you can be with grandpa. You can hang out with him!”
Look how cute she is!!!! How do I have a kindergartener??!! She was so nervous for picture day and asked if she could stay home but her desire to ride the bus every morning got her out the door. Im so glad I have this cute picture!
Such a cute girl! It's fun seeing her personality develop!
ReplyDelete