Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Ella's 1st Birthday

The Sunday before Ellanore's birthday we went to my Grandma's house for dinner. She had a cake and some decorations and my mom brought some presents so it ended up being a little party. We always love going to my grandmas house!

The day before Ella's birthday we went to Disneyland to celebrate! It was my first attempt on my own with my three Kiddos! It was perfect! We did all of our usual activities and we didn't have any breakdowns! It was so fun! It was good to know I could do it on my own and now I have been 2 more times on my own!! Yay Disneyland!! My mom got Ella this cute Minnie outfit!

Eleanor's first birthday was really low key. We spent the morning slowly getting ready and getting donuts at the lake. Then we headed to the beach. We met up with my friend Katlin and her kids. My kiddos love the beach and when we usually have intentions to go for an hour or two we usually end up going for hours! We love going to Corona Del Mar because the parking and beach are so easy to get to. The waves are perfect of the kids and we always have a great time!

I am so grateful for my sweet girl! I love celebrating her!!

























2 comments:

  1. I just didn't have a favorite here! So many cute pictures- loved hearing about her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how is she already one!?? Also I love your red dress!

    ReplyDelete