My sweet girl is so wonderful and such a complete joy to have in our home! She is perfect!! This past year has been HARD!! But Ellanore has made it so easy and I'm so grateful! She slept through the night from day one and ate like a champ and was the most content baby when all her needs were and are met. She was so serious and never really laughed until the week she turned one and now I can get her to giggle a lot easier but it still takes a lot of work! She moves more than both Walt and Olivia combined! I really want to do a time laps in sacrament meeting but that may not be very appropriate! Michael and I call her the Tornado! She never stops moving when she is awake until I put her in my wrap or baby carrier. It is amazing! It completely sedates her and she becomes so relaxed and easy. She falls asleep in it and stays asleep for an hour or so in it when we are out and about.
Ellanore LOVES her brother and sister! It's so cute. Walt isn't sure he likes her trying to take all his toys. Olivia loves to carry her around and kiss her head. She takes such good care of her! I'm grateful for Olivia's help!
My Ella girl is such a mommys girl and I love it!! When she is sad she crawls to me and lays her head down on me and sucks her thumb. I'm her safe place and it makes me happy!
She is starting to walk and it's so funny! She wobbles more than Olivia and Walter did and she goes faster! I'm pretty sure she will be running before she gets the hang of walking.
Ellanore LOVES to be outside and any time I get her dressed and start to walk to the door she squeals with excitement!!
When ever I say "alright" she blows kisses and waves because I must say it when I put her down for bed haha!
She loves her daddy and it's so cute! Their relationship has started to blossom within the last few weeks. She has chosen Michael over me a few times lately and loves to give him kisses.
She loves to put toys into something like the little people in the toy box or her new baby dolls thumb into the baby's mouth.
I could go on and on about this sweet girl! I love her so much! Her bald head is so soft and slowly getting hair. She is the most loving baby! I am so grateful for her! I want her to stay my little baby forever!!
Happy First Birthday Sweet Baby Girl!! I love you more than anything!!!
Also, everyone says she is so huge but she is an average sized baby according to her stats 30inches 71% 22lbs 61%
Awww, I love her. That is so funny about the "alright" response, haha!
ReplyDelete