Sunday, January 3, 2016

Olivia says





Olivia is a sunbeam now and went to primary for the first time today! We had been talking about this big change for a long time and she was so excited! As we got ready this morning she asked me if Jesus was going to be in her class or if the Holy Ghost would be there. Michael and I then had a special moment to teach her about who the Holy Ghost is and how we feel when we feel him around.

I watched her get in line in nursery and walk to the primary room and sit down in the little chairs up front. She looked so big!! 

Later I ran into a woman who was helping in primary and was sitting next to Olivia she told me Olivia leaned over to her and said "I'm done!". Hahaha!! 

Sweet girl! You better get use to primary because next year you will be in pre-school and then kindergarten! 

I'm excited to watch her learn and grow as she gets older! I have a lot of teaching to do and more learning!






1 comment: