Friday, January 1, 2016

6 years

Michael and I have been married for 6 years!! It's been a wonderful 6 years and I am so blessed he is mine! December is a crazy month for our family and this year was extra crazy with Michaels trip to Italy and us staying at my parents house for 2 week, Michaels birthday, Walters birthday, Christmas parties, Christmas, New Years, 2 months of being sick and our anniversary so we went out to dinner for some all you can eat sushi and quick Christmas shopping. 

I love how well we work together. He is a good man and works so hard. I'm grateful for all he does for us. He teaches me so much. He is kind and sensitive. He is so so so good with the kids and loves the deeply. He is always trying to serve me. He is so ambitious and working on improving constantly. He is SO funny! No one makes me laugh like Michael and that is very important to me. I love him and all that we have created together! I am blessed!








No comments:

Post a Comment