Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Olivia

Words will never express how much I love Olivia! She is incredible! She has an amazing imagination! She is so kind to everyone and so forgiving! She is so Christ-like and teaches me to be like Christ every day! 


I wish I was better at writing down every day moments with her because she is so funny and now there are so many things to say about her and I can't remember them all.


Today I was frustrated with silly little things and I stormed off to my room and said I wanted to be alone for a few minutes. After about 5 minutes Olivia came into my and said "Waren, don't be frustrated! Just be happy!" I asked her if daddy told her to come say that to me and she said "No, I did it by myself!"




Also, today she drew her first picture of our family! I'm so proud of her! A few weeks ago I walked her through drawing a person and now she is on a roll! 


Olivia and Walter have such a special relationship and I love it. They are the best of friends. 







































No comments:

Post a Comment