Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Briscoes came to visit!!

My best friend came to visit!! About a month ago her husband called me and told me he was going to suprise her with a trip to come visit me and Courtney! I have been bugging her to come visit for 3 years and I'm so excited they finally came!!

We had a great time spending time together. We showed them the BYU-I campus, visited a man's toy shop, and going on a date the fist day.

Allie, Courtney and I have been best friends since we were about 3! When friends come and go through life these two girls are the girls that will be my friends forever! I'm grateful for their support and friendship! 

On our second day we went to Jackson then visited driggs. We had a lot of fun showing off the beauty of Idaho. It was funny how cold they were! I guess Courtney and I have lived in Idaho long enough to handle the cold.

I'm so grateful to have such great friends!! Come visit us again!!









No comments:

Post a Comment