Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a beautiful Thanksgiving this year. The night before we went to the Idaho Falls Temple. It was good to remember all the things we are grateful for. 

We watched the new Christmas video about Christ and how he is the real gift this season. We love the temple and are so grateful we live so close.

We started our Thanksgiving morning with our traditional Albertsons run. We got donuts and the paper with all of its Black Friday adds. Walter enjoyed his first donut and destroyed it!

Our friends, the Goits joined us this year. We had the greatest dinner! And after we played a fun game called spot it. We had a fun night. It was nice to spend time with good friends when we couldn't spend it with our families.

I love the Thanksgiving season. I have so much to be grateful for. As we were preparing our meal we realized we left a bag of groceries from the night before at Walmart. I ran to the store and had a moment to my self to think about my testimony. I am grateful for my savior Jesus Christ. I know he lives and does so much for me. I'm so blessed to be a mother. I learn so much from my sweet babies. I am so beyond blessed to be married to my sweetheart! He does so much for me. We have great families who love us and support us. We have so much to be grateful for. 

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment