Saturday, August 23, 2014

Summer

We have had a lot of fun this summer. We enjoyed a few baseball games, Rigby lake a few times, visits from family, home made ice cream, playing in the back yard, lots of trips to the zoo, walks around the temple, and lots more. Summer is coming to a close and I'm not sure how I feel. Today it was 50 degrees and it has rained a lot this week. I love the cozy feel of autum on its way but don't want to be stuck inside for the next 10 months. I was melting my Christmas Yankee wax melts and got excited to put up my fall decorations and make some soup then I though how sad it will be to put my cute shorts away for the winter. I'm not sure how I feel about this change so I'll just enjoy today and all of this love rain! Summer has been good to us!



















No comments:

Post a Comment