Saturday, August 23, 2014

7 1/2 months

How is this kid almost 8 months!? We keep talking about how we remember taking care of Olivia as a newborn for a long time but with Walt it lasted over night. On july 27 Walt started crawling! He moved about 4 feet then after that he realized his new freedom and hasn't stopped crawling. Then the next night I went in to get him when he was crying and he was standing up in his crib! What!!? How did he grow up so fast!!?

****

I'm so far behind on Walters updates. I felt bad but then I realized that I have been enjoying him so much that it doesn't matter. This little boy has stolen my heart. I love being his mommy. I love when he viciously attacks my face so he can suck on my chin. Or when he rests his head on me. Or how he is always crawling after me or climbing all over me. I love him so much!!

Time needs to slow down!









1 comment:

  1. Lauren, you're a great mom! Isn't having a little boy so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete