Walter will be 9 months next week and I'm now writing about 8 months. I say this every post and will say it probably for the rest of his life but how is he almost 9 months!!? His life is flying by! I love him so much! Some fun facts about Walt
Walt screams in a really really high voice but when he babbles it's a deep scratchy voice. I am really excited to hear how his voice sounds when he starts talking.
Eats lots of food and is easy to feed. Still nurses and I plan on doing it until he is one. Doesn't sleep through the night and wakes up any where from 1-4 times at night. Usually for 4 or 5 nights he wakes up 3 times then for 3 nights he wakes up once then back to waking up a lot. Olivia was like this except she never woke up just once and she stopped at a year when I stopped nursing her. So I am going to torture myself and continue to nurse Walt even if it means I won't sleep for 4 more months. Hopefully he will be like Olivia and start sleeping through the night once I stop.
He is a calm little boy and loves to be on the go. With Olivia I felt busy with her moving all the time but with Walt there is a calmness to his busy moving.
He loves Olivia and is totally afraid of her. She can make him laugh like no one else. She loves him too and now that Walt can go where he wants she gets really annoyed with him fast. Mine is her favorite word because walt is always in her business. Last week Walt was in his room crying and I was taking my time waking up when I heard Olivia's sweet voice say "it's ok Walty! Ollie's right here!!" Over and over. She loves her baby brother!
Walt is really enjoying his daddy now. He loves to play with him. It's fun watching their relationship grow.
He is so funny when he copies our facial expressions. He does it all the time and is so darn cute!
He started clapping, waving and using his pointer finger. So cute
Loves the bath and splashing
He got his first little hair cut over his ears and I feel like it made him grow up! And giving him hair cuts won't be an easy job!
He can stand on his own for 5 seconds and is getting braver about letting go of the couch or what ever he his using to support himself with.
He is such a happy kid and so laid back. I love him so much!! Being a mother is the best!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment