Tonight Olivia and I wanted to bake something. We decided cake sounded great so we got everything set up for our controlled baking lesson.
Olivia was a good sport since I had a tight grip on everything we did.
She finally got so frustrated with me helping her I gave her an empty bowl and an old whisk to play with. She didn't think it was fun to play pretend so she went to the pantry and cried until we gave her a cracker. Then the real fun started
Her tiny fingers began to crumble the cracker into her bowl.
She mixed and mixed and mixed
She did a few taste tests to make sure everything was tasting the way she wanted
Then we gave her some cheese and she had more fun with the spoon
She thought it was time to move out of our over crowded kitchen and into her own place
It's busy work running your own kitchen!
Isn't she so funny! I love this little girl with all my heart! We have a blast together! I'm so blessed to be her mommy!



















I love this so much! She really is so adorable! I miss you!!
ReplyDeleteYep, totally was laughing outloud! She is such a doll! I loved every single picture, what a personality! I am so happy when you blog and I love watching you little girl grow up!
ReplyDelete