Having a baby to take care of is lots of work! When I say lots of work I mean lots of fun and enjoyable work. I love catering to Olivia's every cry. At 2am when she is smiling at me I can't help but to get a little emotional and want to kiss her all over. I love this little girl so much!
Post pregnancy is an emotional roller coaster to begin with so when you haven't showered for 24 hours it starts to take toll on your emotional well being. Today was one of those roller coaster days and by noon I couldn't keep myself together. Olivia was wide awake and I was afraid to leave her alone while I showered. Then Michael came home, put on some fun dance music, let me shower, and my day had completely changed! I feel like a new mom! It is amazing what a shower can do for you and it's also amazing what a husband can do to cheer up his wife! So here is to more power showers and dance parties!!!
| Olivia after her power bath. Im sure she felt just as good as I did. |
she's so adorable! so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeletenailed it! haha, I remember feeling the same way!
ReplyDeleteShe's a cutie Lauren! So glad you got a shower, they are always refreshing and make you feel better!
ReplyDelete