It blows my mind to think that Olivia is now 5 weeks old!
Time has flown by!
Our new favorite game is to get her to smile. When we make kissie sounds on her cheeks she gives us the biggest smiles! It melts my heart and makes me fall in love with her even more!
Some other things about Olivia:
She is finding her hands now. She loves to grab blankets, clothes, fingers, and her pacifier. I don't know if she does it on purpose or not but it is cute.
She love her swing! When she is crying we put her in it and she will stop crying and within seconds she will fall fast asleep.
Olivia LOVES music! She loves to sit up on my lap and look for the music. She also loves dancing to the music (thats my little girl! a future dancer!!!)
She loves her pacifier. She wont take just any pacifier though. It has to be the one from the hospital that you can only get in the hospital! I hope we never lose that thing!
She is starting to be more awake during the evening which is a lot of fun.
She likes to stretch out and arch her back.
She loves looking around. She likes to find people.
At two weeks she was able to hold her head up really well and this has only gotten better. She gets stronger and stronger every day.
I think that is a good list for now. I love being her mommy and I love hanging out with her all day. I feel so blessed to be her mother and to teacher her all that I know. We started last week by watching the Jane Austin classics and of course some Disney classics! This week we will be working on some Rodgers and Hammerstein oldies but goodies!!



Ah you are so sweet about her! What a blessing :)
ReplyDelete