Last Saturday I had a baby shower here in Idaho Falls. It was so fun to get my girlfriends together to eat some good food, play some fun games, and of course chat! My good friend Cami put the baby shower together and did a fantastic job. Cami finished her student teaching the day before and still managed to pull everything together. She is superwoman! I wish I was more like Cami, she has an amazing talent of being crafty as you will see in the next few pictures.
Cami made all the food. We had a salad, chicken sandwiches, fruit with an amazing dip, mini cheesecakes, and artichoke dip with bread. And, isn't that banner so cute!?
During the year she has pictures and quotes in those frames that have to do with the season but she switched everything out to have cute quotes about babies. It was awesome and she made the wreath.
She handed out yummy smelling Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. Such a cute idea!

Another cute craft that she put together.
One of the games we played was to guess how big I was around. After they guessed how much string it would take to wrap around me I went around and they cut off the extra. Kelsey my very good friend from dance was the closest. She only guessed about an inch and a half too big. I was super glad to have her come to the shower! I really miss dancing with her!
Shay is a good friend of mine from dance. She is the most loving and caring person I have ever met. It meant a lot to have both Kelsey and Shay at the shower.
Here is wonder woman! Thanks so much Cami for all your hard work! I really lucked out to have you as a friend!! Good luck with graduation next week!!
Val is a very dear friend of mine. She was one of my first roommates up at BYU-Idaho and now she is getting married in 2 short months!! She took time out of her day getting ready for her engagement pictures to come to my shower! Love her!
Oh Court! I am so happy she met her husband and decided to transfer from BYU to BYU-Idaho! I love seeing her more than I did when she went to BYU. Courtney and I go way back! We use to play Aladdin when we were little ones. Now we are all grown up, married, and starting families... no she isn't pregnant... but some day soon we can have little ones who can play Aladdin!
Sarah! She moved in next door to me a few months ago and we hit it off! She came up with all the fun games to play. She is an awesome friend and I am so happy we are getting to know each other better!

What is a baby shower if you don't have some cake! Thanks to Maren and Krysta for bringing the diapers... they will be a huge help!!!
Most of the lovely ladies at the shower! Thank you all for coming! One thing I have learned since we found out we were having a baby is that we are so blessed with great friends!!! I have felt so much love and excitement the last 8 months. I am so grateful for all the support!
After the shower Michael and I deep cleaned the car and put the car seat in! This is really happening!!! We're having a baby!!!!!
I totally look pregnant in that picture so i'm glad you clarified! Sad day :(
ReplyDelete