On Wednesday Michael's brothers JD and Daniel came up to Idaho with their cousin Scot to get some work done for Scot's business CarePilot. It was a blast hanging out with them this weekend. On Thursday we dropped by the office to say hello and had some dinner with them at Red Robbin. I love hanging out with the Woolley's and hearing all their funny stories. It always provides a ton of laughs.
On Friday Michael worked half day and let me join the boys when they went shooting. Of course I sat in the truck and let them fire off their big guns. I was perfectly content sitting in the truck and so was Baby Woolley. The first shot startled her and she squirmed the rest of the time. Ok, I did shoot Michaels 22 a few times. But that was nothing compared to Scot's pistol and JD's big gun, don't even ask me what it was, all I know is that it was big and loud.
fillin up their ammo
Michael's dream gun... Ok, he just informed me that it isn't his dream gun but he sure was smitten with it

Over 800 rounds of ammo were shot
That was Michael's first shot! He is pretty awesome!
This is JD's gun I was talking about above, yea, it's large!

The Woolley Men!
After shooting we went to Stockman's Steakhouse to celebrate Daniel's 20th Birthday!! It was especially fun to spend some time with Daniel since he will be leaving on his Mission to Mexico in March and we wont be able to travel to Colorado to say goodbye to him. Then the boys went and saw a "guy movie" so I decided to go home and make Daniel some birthday cupcakes.
Saturday was a relaxed day. Michael and I spent the morning together then headed up to the office in Rigby to spend some time with the boys then took a quick trip to Rexburg to get some frozen yogurt. By the froyo place there is a cute children's clothing store and I wanted to stop by. I have not purchased a single item for Baby Woolley since we found out we were having a baby and I happened to purchase girl clothes. So when we found a cute hat for 2 dollars and a little onezie for 10 I couldn't pass them up.
Later that night we watched the UFC fights and the men clean their guns. I sure got lucky to be a part of the Woolley family! I always enjoy spending time with them and getting to hear more stories about growing up.
Today Michael came home from work sick. I guess after a fun weekend it finally caught up to him. I always ask Michael to take me to work with him and let me sit under his desk. I promise that I will be really quiet. Just now he turned to me and said "It's like I brought you to work and let you sit under my desk!" I sure do love him! And I get to take care of him today!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment