I have been thinking a lot about life lately. A boy I knew of passed away just recently. It broke my heart to think that he thought life was not worth living. It has really bothered me lately. I don't know why but I wish I could have just said hi to him or let him know I knew him and though he was a neat guy. It has truly strengthened my testimony of our Savior's purpose for His life on Earth. I am never content with my life. I am always wishing I was out of school so I can spend more time serving people or doing activities that can improve my life. Or, now that I am married I just want to have a baby so I can love that child and teach it all I know to help it though life. But a lesson I have learned this past week is that life is perfect just the way it is. I wouldn't change anything for finals week and sitting on the couch with Michael enjoying our time together. I love being able to help the sisters in my ward then run to school and choreograph a dance that brings me joy. Its kind of ironic that my choreography piece for my class this semester is about patience and enjoying the movement in life. Time is given to us to learn and grow and if we are just waiting for our next test we wont learn anything with the test we are working on. Life is so precious it can be taken away in a moment and if we don't do all we can now to learn now then we may not have the chance to learn later. Something else that I have learned this last semester in school is that life isn't over if you can accomplish something small. As long as you are learning and improving life will go on and be great. We are here on earth so we can have JOY but life has to have sorrow so that we will know real happiness. My happiness is the knowledge I have of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That Michael Tyler Woolley and I will be married not just for time but for ETERNITY.
You never cease to amaze me. LOVE you Lauren. I hope finals go well and you are able to study like a champion. Thanks for your post.
ReplyDelete