Friday, July 23, 2010

Graduation!!!

I AM A COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!! Yesterday I finished my last two finals of the semester and I am now officially a college graduate with my associate! Don't worry... I am not stopping there. The school has made a few changed that would have made my school career a bit longer if I didn't get my associate first. I have three semesters left and I will graduate with my Bachelors in Dance with a minor in Home and Family Studies (sewing and cooking classes!). Last night after Michael got home I decided I wanted to make a change in my life.... So I died my hair BROWN!! Yes, I really did it. Now I'm going back and forth about liking it. I will say now that I LOVE being blonde and I like being a brunette. Oh, and I made sure the die was not permanent. It will be washed out in time to go home to California and get my hair back to the norm. I am betting you want to see pictures instead of reading my monolog about life... Here they are!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on school!! And you would look good even if you had purple hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your still stunning lolo but I prefer you blonde. haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good! And I'm excited to know you have a blog:)

    ReplyDelete