Sunday, December 6, 2015
3 months
Ellanore is the most perfect baby!! She is so sweet and calm. She rarely cries but when she does it's pretty intense until you fulfill her need. She has the cutest cry! It's so girly!! I love it! She is so observant! She follows everyone around the room and stares into your face as if she is learning everything she can about you and your feelings. She loves to cuddle and I love it! I wear her all the time and she falls asleep for hours that way. She sleeps from 9pm-7am!! It's amazing!! She is so round and so soft! I love her fuzzy head! She spits up a lot! More than my other two. Because she spits up so much she smells amazing!! I love the smell of spit up. I could eat her up! She is beautiful and so perfect! I love having her in our little family! Olivia and Walt love her and are always aware of where she is. They take such good care of her and it makes me so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment