I had a great birthday... Last month! I have gotten lazy at keeping up my blog. We spent my birthday at the Long Beach Aquarium. Olivia asked where Nemo was the entire time and finally the last tank had 50 Nemos swimming around. It made her day and she still talks about it a month later. The kids loved the aquarium and that's what birthdays are about these days! Pleasing your children... And husband! For dinner Michael talked me into going to this new Chinese buffet. I love Chinese so he didn't have to convince me much!
After dinner Michael had to go to scouts so Olivia helped me make my birthday cake and while I was cleaning up she asked to color. I quickly showed her how to spell her name and walked away. When I came back she showed me how she copied it! I was so surprised! My smart three-year-old!!!
My big request for my birthday every year is to spend it with my family! Michael took the day off and I completely enjoyed my time with him!! He is the best!










No comments:
Post a Comment