Michael texted me last week while he was at work and said "can you get a babysitter next Wednesday at 8? We are going to be culturally uplifted in LA." I knew it was Wicked right away but in true Michael fashion he never said where we were going until we got there. Wicked was in Salt Lake City when we lived in Idaho and I asked to go but it never happened so Michael surprised me with this. He is the best but such a tease! My mom came down to watch the kids since I don't know anyone yet and we would be gone from 4pm-12am and the kids needed to be fed and put to bed. And we want to see Oma as much as we can!
We left at 4 and didn't get to LA until 6:30. It was awful rush hour traffic but we knew that would happen. We grabbed a bite to eat and headed to the show. It was AMAZING!!! I saw it 7 years ago and it was just as amazing as I remembered it.
I love any time I get to spend with Michael! I'm so grateful we get to do so many fun things!
No comments:
Post a Comment