We had a magical day! My mom came down to watch the kids while Michael and I went to see Wicked and the following day we played! I let my mom choose what she wanted to do and naturally she picked Disneyland! My mom is a Disneyland pro!
It was so helpful having her there. It's a lot of work watching two kids at Disneyland. We got to the park and went straight to California adventure to get fast passes to see Elsa and Anna. We spent some time in the "snow room" and talked a lot with a nice Disney worker. After talking a while he said to Olivia " you are beautiful! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Oh my!! You look just like Cinderella! Follow me!" and took us to see Olaf! We skipped the hour long line and spend a few minutes playing with Olaf! It was awesome!
We only went on two rides, monsters inc. and Ariel. We spent most of our time with characters and that was perfect for Olivia.
After meeting Olaf we went to Disneyland and as soon as we walked in we saw Cinderella! Cinderella is by far Olivia's favorite princess! She wears her Cinderella dress every day! Cinderella was about to leave but Olivia was able to give her a quick hug! My heart pounded and I got emotional seeing my little princess hug Cinderella! It was awesome!
We then spent time with Minne and Mickey Mouse! Olivia was so sweet with them. She danced with Mickey and told Minne that she loved her house. My favorite part was when I introduced Walt to Mickey Mouse. Mickey got really excited when I told him Walt's name! Walt wasn't so sure about Mickey though.
We then went back to California Adventures to see Elsa and Anna. It was awesome! It was a 20 minute wait and we weren't rushed at all when we met the two. They were adorable with Olivia! They talked about her dress and how it matched Elsa's and they danced with her and when Olivia did something cute they reacted so sweet. They were so sweet and excited to be spending time with Olivia. It was so fun! I love living all of this Disney fantasy with Olivia! I am excited to be going a lot this year and experience new things every time!






















No comments:
Post a Comment