I know I keep asking where has the time gone but seriously!! When did she get so big? My little girl is growing up so fast!
Olivia has so much personality and I love it!
She makes the funniest sounds and talks ALL the time.
She is working so hard on crawling.
She rolls across the room without stopping and it makes me laugh.
She crawls all over me.
She loves me!!!
When she is tired she buries her face in my shoulder.
Olivia reaches for me a lot now and cries when she is away from me.
We borrowed a bouncer from our friends and all she wants to do is bounce.
She laughs a lot more now and it is the sweetest sound I have ever heard.
I really could go on and on but again... its late and I need more sleep than blogging...
Tonight Olivia was having a moment so I just held her. After a while I gave her a pacifier and the next thing I knew she was asleep on my shoulder. Moments like this are what makes being a mommy the best!!! I love it!
I still don't understand how she will be 6 months in a week and a half!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment