We had our family pictures taken by my really good friend Amanda a month ago.
I was so excited to get them back and when we got them back Olivia had made a silly face in almost EVERY picture!!!
I have not stopped laughing at her funny faces!
This is my favorite face she made... HAHAHA It would have been a great picture... But it is still pretty cute.
Usually she is always smiling but maybe that is because I am always taking the pictures. She wasn't sure what to think about having me in the picture with her.
There is that smile that I love so much!
If she wasn't making a face then she had her hands in her mouth.
Love this picture!
She definitely has Woolley eyes
She wasn't sure what to think about the grass....
then she decided she hated it and screamed and buried her face in my face haha. I love that feeling! Mommy will always make things better!!
We tried to give the grass one more chance...
No luck
She wasn't sure if she should laugh or cry
Here are some of my favorites
Our little tree hugger!








Oh my GOODNESS! What a little personality! I can't get enough of her! Every picture was the cutest face expression. She is precious. I love pictures, what a beautiful family- miss you!
ReplyDeleteLauren!! These pictures are absolutely adorable!! You just have the cutest family! Miss you so much!!
ReplyDeleteYour family pictures are so cute! Olivia's pictures made me laugh. She's a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI sense some Christmas card pictures coming soon! My favorite is the 16th one down :) But your little girl is absolutely adorable in all of them!!! Beautiful family
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute! Olivia is adorable!!!
ReplyDelete