We took a quick trip to Grandma Woolley's house in Colorado Springs this weekend. It was way too short and I am now waiting for the day when we move to Colorado!
I fell in love with Colorado 5 years ago when I visited my best friend Hannah. Ever since that trip I have wanted to live in Colorado... Good thing I married a Coloradan!!
On our trip:
We went to the Colorado Springs Sky Sox game
Olivia was so good. She didn't cry once during the game.
We went to the balloon festival in Colorado Springs
We went SHOPPING!!! I had way too much fun at the Carters store!
We drove to the top of Pikes Peak where "America The Beautiful" was written. 14,115 feet!
I had the famous Pikes Peak donut on top of the mountain
This is the last tree on the mountain.
We also played with Spencer, Olivia's cousin and enjoyed being with family!



No comments:
Post a Comment