My really good friend Val got married a few weekends ago and to continue my tradition I will tell you a little about Val and I.
Val was my roommate my first full semester at college. What an amazing roommate!! Val was heaven sent that semester. We dealt with boyfriend issues that semester and were each others shoulder to cry on. One night we stayed up very late into the night watching Pearl Harbor, making Valentine packages, doing homework, and laughing our heads off!! That was an unforgettable night of making funny videos that will never be shared with the public.
That semester I got my wisdom teeth removed and Val took such good care of me. Val will be a WONDERFUL mother and her children will be very blessed to have her!! Val was on top of giving me my medication, getting me food, and making sure I was tucked in at night. I will never be able to thank her enough for taking care of me! Not only did she take good care of me when I got my wisdom teeth removed but she took care of me every day. She made me lunch when I had long dance rehearsals, I would come home and my cleaning responsibilities would be done, she drove me wherever I needed to go, and she listened to me talk.
Val is the type of friend that when we haven't seen each other or talked in a while we can catch up and act like we just saw each other yesterday. I know we will be friends forever!
Drew is one very lucky man. Val is a very special woman and I know she found a very worthy husband.
Val, thank you for inviting me to your special day. You looked beautiful and mostly you looked eternally happy! Congratulations!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment