Thursday, March 17, 2011

A harsh realization

I don't think I am ready to graduate. I have been so excited about getting out of college so I don't have to stress about homework or tests any more but today it hit me... Im not ready for life after college!! This week my teachers have been at a dance convention and I was not able to attend due to my intense amount of homework. (I thought it would be nice to stay home and "rest" after a LONG hard week performing and before another LONG hard week of performing... and I couldn't bear the thought of leaving Michael right after he left me for Los Vegas and right before I left him for TWO weeks touring in Texas... and it costed a pretty penny for a poor college student) Anyways... now that you know I am a baby and cant be away from Michael more than 8 hours... All my classes were canceled this week and I woke up this morning at 12:36!!!! That is ridiculous!! I have not woken up past 9 in three months because I have had school or dance rehearsal or church. After I wasted my whole day sleeping I ate FOUR toaster strudels!!!! FOUR! I think school is a healthy thing for me because I don't have time to make ONE toaster strudel! After I ate my toaster strudel I proceeded to waste my life even more by getting on Facebook! Now I am blogging... and I have a 5 page paper due tomorrow! Well now that you know I am completely pathetic I must make use of my life and shower or something... maybe write my paper! (oh and all the classes I needed to graduate wont let me in because of some stupid prerequisite... Maybe I wont have to worry about graduating if I cant take the classes that will allow me to graduate! OK, I'm done ranting! Thanks for listening!!

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how many days are like this for me!
    P.S. I saw you in extravadance and you were brilliant! Love the hair :)
    www.kristinlouisebassett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete