About 2 weeks ago Michael and I purchased our first couch!! It was a long process... Michael had been looking for couches on KSL and Craigs list. Our friends the Adairs gave us their futon our first week in our apartment. We were so grateful and it has made our house a home. After a year the bottom started falling out and we didn't fit on it laying down together. Finally we caved in, it was time to start the search. We went to a lot of different stores searching for the perfect couch finally making our way to Sofa Mart to find a couch we both loved... But then we encountered next obstacle, color! The colors were different in the store and on line because of the lighting... we finally decided on a beautiful scarlet color. It was a long 2 weeks waiting for the couch! Friday morning I decided it was time that I would pray that it would come! Finally at 6:00pm Michael texted me with the great news that the couch was in! We arranged to borrow our friends the Jones' truck and made it down just in time!!! The whole weekend has been wonderful watching movies laying on the couch, taking naps, playing games with the fam, and homework!

I love the color!
The couch is the perfect size for us! It is 8 feet long and a little over 4 feet wide!
Playing an exciting game of Farkle!
I love the couch! The color is so pretty, and it looks super comfy! Congratulations on the big purchase!!
ReplyDeleteYay for new couches!!!! I want to come and sit on it!
ReplyDelete