On Monday I started my day off by lounging around the house when at 12:00 Michael called and told me to "get ready we are leaving at 1... We are going to the Jazz game! Hurry and get ready!!"
I was super excited for my first NBA game!! I got ready and picked Michael and 2 of his co-workers and started our journey to Salt Lake. Once we arrived we ate dinner at PF Changs then went straight to the game!! We watched the players warm up and we were sitting in the 6th row! Those players are HUGE!!! and the court is a lot smaller than it look on TV.
Ryan Seacrest and his girlie friend Julianne Hough was in the front row!!!
On a final note I want to express my true feelings... I really don't like the Jazz... they were not very energetic and lacked in talent. GO LAKERS!!!!!

I love the final note...you are so cool
ReplyDeleteThank you for supporting the best team in the NBA. You will be hated and persecuted for your beliefs. Stay true. And dismiss all of the cranky Jazz fans with a picture of Kobe and his five championship rings.
ReplyDelete