I have been grateful for Michael, I am a pain when I am hungry and tired but he has been putting up with my moodiness. He brought me dinners on his breaks, gave me lots of hugs and kisses, and came to my recital. He is a wonderful support.
With three weeks left of school I am starting to gain hope that this semester of 19 credits will end and I will live! At times I truly thought my life was never going to move forward and I would be stuck in this 19 credit semester! I have a lot to do before this semester is over but I know it will end! The downer part of this semester ending... besides my sewing classes... is next semester which will be a 21 credit semester!! I registered the day before Michael did so he asked me to register for some of his classes because they were filling up but I couldn't... I guess there is a limit of how many hours of school you are going to! I did the calculations and I am in class 37 hours a week!! That is 2 hours short of a full time job!! I wonder how many hours I will be in class next semester with 21 credits!! Wooh!
Sunshine Dance: Lauren, Laurin, Jannea, Kana
At the end of the Sunshine Dance, Shaun and I both cried! I thought that was amazing how a dance could make me cry. You look so beautiful in this picture.
ReplyDeleteI looked at you in church today and I thought, "Lauren is such a good person! She can handle so many things and has so much to give and share." I like you! :)
Oh yeah, I seriously keep finding leaves all over my house, too. LOL
-Emily
Whoa you are both crazy and amazing! 21 credits!!!! that is insane. I bet it will all be worth it soon though. You'll be graduated before you know it! I envy you, I haven't even seen the spark of light at then end of my tunnel. Miss you! You're the best.
ReplyDeleteThat's cool that you know Kana! You probably know Kelsey Black too! Mindy and I knew were friends with them in GA!
ReplyDeleteGirl- you are crazy!!! 21 credits??? How are we even supposed to see each other!? I totally came by a few weeks ago while in Rexburg and you weren't even home! Good for you though- you can do it...as long as I can fit SOMEWHERE in your schedule to conquer the world in one semester.
ReplyDeleteIt is all those Utah people that flood disney on thanksgiving weekend. Hope all is going well with you guys. My blog is private, but email me if you want an invite. amypoll13@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete