Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Giving Thanks


Michael and I were able to spend the Thanksgiving brake with my family in Bakersfield. We had a blast. We got down there on Saturday and ate at my favorite place China Bistro! It was a wonderful welcome home! Sunday we spent time visiting and enjoying our time together. On Monday I cut my hair!! It was wonderful! It is now blonde and short, just the way it use to be! (I would put pictures up of my new hair cut but I lost my camera in Mammoth on our vacation from vacation and I had it up at Disneyland.) Monday night my mom decided it would be fun to go to Disneyland!

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!

Of course life isn't always fair so naturally they year I get married and move to Idaho for good (until we graduate) my whole family gets a wonderful christmas gift of season passes to Disneyland! I have been blessed though, I have been twice this year and there are those who have never been before! It was a rainy day but it was so much fun.... who ever says that Disneyland is empty on Thanksgiving week is WAY wrong! It was the busiest I have ever seen it!


Disneyland was all decked out for Christmas!!

Isn't this the most beautiful castle ever!!?


The HUGE marble ball in from of Space Mountain... Michael wants one now!

Soarin' Over California!!

This makes me laugh! Emily DID NOT want to be on Splash Mountain!

On Wednesday we made our way up to Mammoth! I love Mammoth... I almost love Disneyland as much as I love Mammoth! This was our 10 year anniversary of going to Mammoth for Thanksgiving. We started our day out with watching the Macy's Day Parade then enjoying time together then the BEST Thanksgiving dinner!!! After dinner we played the Turkey BINGO!! I won my favorite treat Little Debbie's Christmas Tree Cakes!

treecakes_van.jpg I could totally go for one or four right now!!!


If you want to know what to get me for christmas this would be the ultimate gift! I ate around 4 to 5 boxes Thanksgiving week by myself! After Turkey BINGO we watched the movie my Mom won Jim Carrey in A Christmas Carol. Friday we played in the snow, shopped, and visited Santa!! We are now back in Rexburg and have only 3 weeks of school left!! Michaels birthday is this weekend, school gets out the 17th and the 18th we will be married for a year!!!!! THEN Christmas in Colorado!!! Life is stressful but getting good!! I hope you all (Marry, Hannah, and who ever else reads my silly posts) had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

  1. You meant me right?? If there is another Mary out there- don't comment so I feel cool. Also if you meant another Mary I sure hope you know I am an avid follower of your fantastic life. Ahh! I love your hair color! And you look alot like your sister! We will be moving back the weekend of the 10th...I want to see you before you leave for Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad we missed you the week of Thanksgiving. We were in AZ. And, you are lucky, since my very first trip to Disneyland was for my birthday last year!

    ReplyDelete