Rach and I got matching "Conductor" hats as my dad would say
I went to the beach twice and got FRIED! I thought to myself... I am a cool California girl... all though I haven't seen the sun in a year I'm sure I wont get burnt too bad. Well, I was wrong! Way wrong! I haven't had a sunburn that bad in my entire life. I couldn't straighten my knees because the back of them were so burnt! Rach and I had cherry pit spitting contests and tried to take many pictures of us jumping in the ocean. Allie came with us on our second trip to the beach.
After my fun trip Michael and I went to a friends wedding. Cary is the last of the four friend to get married. It was a beautiful wedding and the couple looked so happy!

Caity just ran up and pointed to your picture and said, "LAURNIE!!!" We miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteEven though you are a bit fried you look so cute and I love your suit. Miss you. I'm glad you had such a good time. I'm so sad i missed you.
ReplyDelete