Friday, June 4, 2010

Adventures

Time to update. Michael and I have been staying pretty busy lately. When we are not doing school work or at work we try to have a little fun! A couple weeks ago we went ice caving with a few couples from our ward. It was an adventure I will have to try soon. We got to the cave and in the entrance was a dead cow! Now, if that doesn't give out a warning to leave I don't know what will! We passed the cow (that looked like he had fallen to his death, had been eaten, and smelt so bad I wanted to barf... which few things make me have that feeling... so it must be bad!) and walked into the ice cave. It was a pretty big entrance but once we walked further back it got real tight... that is when this weird feeling kicked in and I couldn't make myself go any further. Michael was so kind and said we didn't have to go in and he would take me back. We said our good byes and went on a drive to find another set of caves that didn't have tunnels. We couldn't find them so we headed back to Rexburg but stopped by the sand dunes for a quick adventure!

Isn't he HOT!!.... sorry! He is taken!!!


For dinner a couple nights ago we wanted to have puffy pancakes. So we decided to go all out and have breakfast for dinner! We made sausage, hash browns, eggs, and PUFFY PANCAKES!! Puffy pancakes are a delicious treat but I thought they could use some color! I have some NEON food dye and thought it would be cool to make the pancakes a nice bright raspberry color! Well... it ended up purple... and burnt. We sat down for dinner and decided it looked like we were eating a purple people eater!


As you can see the purple flesh (pancakes), the yellow intestines (eggs), the tan brain (hash browns), and the burnt fingers (sausages, purple people eaters aren't as advanced as humans and only have 4 fingers!)


As you can also see, Michael totally enjoyed the meal! He even put syrup and peanut butter on it!

Its been a fun few weeks! We have also been to Kirby Heyborne's comedy act, a few wedding receptions, horseback riding... I forgot the camera's memory card.. guess we will have to go again, and have rented a few movies. Memorial weekend was a Harry Potter marathon! I am now dreaming about wizards and want to see all the movies again and again till the last two come out. (I hope you enjoy that Hannah!) If you haven't seen "The Tooth Fairy" you should!

This coming week and weekend will be full of adventures that I will up date you on! Kalai concert tonight and Colorado next week!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your plates and your fun adventures. BTW i knew it was only a matter of time til you stopped trashing on my bf harry.

    ReplyDelete